By Mark Swarbrick – 08/10/2022
It is clear, after the events of the past couple days, that we no longer live in a free country. We live in a post constitutional republic where the rule of law is ignored by the ruling Democratic Party. Never before in the history of America has the home of a former president been raided by the FBI. Just as Hitler and the NAZI regime used the brown shirts, and then later the SS, to silence their political rivals, so also the Biden regime has turned the FBI into the military arm of the Democratic Party, using them just as they used the Ku Klux Klan to murder the opposition during reconstruction at the end of the Civil War.
Arizona’s gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, in response to this unprecedented raid, says:
“This is one of the darkest days in American history: the day our Government, originally created by the people, turned against us. This illegitimate, corrupt Regime hates America and has weaponized the entirety of the Federal Government to take down President Donald Trump. Our Government is rotten to the core. We must fire the Federal Government. As Governor, I will fight these Tyrants with every fiber of my being. America—dark days lie ahead for us. May God protect us and save our Country.”
I stand with president Trump. I voted for Cruz in the primary, but supported Trump during the general election. He surprised me. He was a far better president than I expected. His record now stands on a par with Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln. But today he needs our prayers more than ever. I encourage everyone to take a moment each day and pray for President Trump. There is no telling what the Democratic Party will try to do next. He needs supernatural protection from the forces of evil turned loose against him.
While in office, President Trump surrounded himself with many born-again Christians and took actions that helped both Israel and the Christian Church. One of his first executive orders was to stop the use of the Johnson Amendment to stop the silencing of pastors who spoke about current issues such as abortion and homosexuality.
While he wasn’t a perfect president, he kept all his campaign promises and turned out to be an excellent president. While I didn’t always appreciate his sometimes bellicose manner, I have come to see the evil in the Democratic Party and the fake news media that he was up against. An abrasive warrior was exactly what was needed to combat the swamp. President Trump has an undeniable and unprecedented record of achievement. Here is just a partial list of President Trump’s accomplishments, which he achieved even before he finished his term.
- Almost 4 million jobs created since his election.
- Stopped ISIS and decimated its ranks.
- In the past four years under Trump, carbon emissions decreased by .5% annually over the past 4 years, with 2019 alone having a decrease of 2.9%
- President Trump created a thriving business culture that allowed companies to find smart, sustainable, durable, and profitable ways to care for the environment and reduce emissions. The United States has had the largest decline in emissions in the world. According to the EPA, in the last four years under Trump, air pollution has gone down by 7%, 27 contaminated Superfund sites have been delisted, 1,200 air pollution improvement plans have been approved, and backlogs have been cut in half due in large part to Trump’s effectiveness at cutting red tape and streamlining projects.
- Trump empowered private property owners and local problem solvers by signing on to the Trillion Trees Initiative. By joining the Initiative, the United States has committed to planting at least 855 million trees by 2030 that will, combined with global efforts, have the potential to sequester up to 10 years’ worth of emissions.
- Trump signed into law the Great American Outdoors Act. This law permanently funds the Land and Water Conservation Fund and addresses the $12 billion maintenance backlog in America’s national parks.
- The Trump administration also invested in renewable and clean energy technologies such as offshore wind, solar fields, and advanced nuclear power. While the Department of Energy and the Trump Administration innovated and invested in all of these technologies, the United States also led the world in natural gas and petroleum production, providing energy security and economic prosperity with clean and reliable energy with reduced carbon emissions.
- Trump signed executive orders that prevented Democrats from using the Johnson Amendment to stop pastors and churches from preaching biblical truth.
- Rebuilt our military, which Obama had decimated.
- Ended our dependence on foreign oil, making America a number one energy exporter.
- With his “Warp Speed” program, Trump got the drug companies to produce a Corona Virus vaccine in 9 months instead of 5 years, which will save tens of thousands of lives.
- Trump worked for free for four years, donating his salary.
- Trump policies created 400,000-plus manufacturing jobs.
- Economic growth of 4.2 percent under Trump
- Unemployment claims hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income hit the highest level ever recorded.
- 9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
- Trump signed the most significant package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. treasury in the first quarter alone.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Trump eliminated a record number of regulations.
- The Obamacare individual mandate penalty was repealed.
- Trump pressured and convinced the FDA to approve more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. He signed executive orders that drastically reduced all drug prices by eliminating middlemen and preventing companies from making Americans pay for drugs sent to foreign countries.
- Trump signed Right-To-Try legislation, saving many lives.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached an all-time high.
- The United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Trump withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord that allowed China to continue polluting.
- Trump canceled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan, saving America’s coal industry and decreased our dependence on coal from China.
- Trump secured a record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion is allocated for the following year.
- Trump convinced NATO allies to pay their fair share of defense. They are now contributing $69 billion more annually on defense.
- Trump created the Space Force as a 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Trump withdrew the U.S. from the dangerous, one-sided Iran deal that would have given Iran a nuclear weapon in just a few years.
- Trump moved our Israeli U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Trump protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, which was upheld by the Supreme Court.
- Trump imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and chronically abusive trade practices.
- Trump began construction of a wall on the Mexican border to stop the flood of illegal aliens. The massive influx of illegals was drastically reduced. Central American convoys stopped coming.
In spite of all the good he did for America, the Democratic Party has hated on President Trump as much as they did on Abraham Lincoln prior to the outbreak of the Civil War. The Democrats managed to steal the 2020 election (See the documentary 2000 Mules for proof). We can only hope and pray we get Trump back in 2024 and that they are not able to steal that election.
My final word: TRUMP 2024!
Want to leave a comment? Scroll to the bottom of the page.
If you found this article interesting you may enjoy one of my books, available in both Kindle version and paperback. Click the images to get more info and/or purchase:
Read my book: Hidden History: The Real Story of the Democratic Party
Find out what the Democrats have been up to for the past 150 years!
Available in Paperback and Kindle eBook – 200 pages of documented facts!
The Covid Conspiracy: The Cure for Covid and the Plot to Hide it from the World
Available from Amazon for only a few dollars – Click HERE.